Live and Zoom
Mall Specialists for any event
Entertaining guests in line to see Santa, walking around the mall as Uncle Sam during Independence Day events, Pirate Day, leading Easter Bunny parades, attracting guests to new store openings and anything a Marketing Director might dream up. We've been performing at Major Malls throughout the Southeast for over thirty five years.
CUSTOM CHARACTERS FOR ANY EVENT
Tailoring our characters, costuming, props and performances for your specific needs, our highly skilled clowns, jugglers, fire eaters and magicians help make your event great. We are a family troupe, famous for acting in a wide range of characters from Christmas Elves to exotic fire eaters, pirates and super heroes and over the top chefs, mad scientists, classic street performers, clowns and whatever you can dream up to add a custom touch to your event.
FESTIVALS AND GATHERINGS
Stage and Walk Around with juggling, magic, clowning workshops and more. Any event, large or small.
Outdoor festivals and events of are one of our favorite venues featuring fun and fast paced stage shows including a lot of audience participation. Our roving acts include impromptu mini shows, personal close up magic, juggling and more.
Fun with fire! Fire juggling and dramatic fire eating never cease to amaze and delight as the close to a show or as a roving encounter.
Papa Elf in his workshop
Fun Zoom experiences for all ages
Following another great Christmas season featuring a virtual Papa Elf in his workshop via Zoom, we continue to offer virtual parties and events for all seasons.
Parties and Events
• Randall or Tashah dressed in the attire of your choice from standard baggy pants, suspenders and a bowler hat to whatever fits your theme and background choice.
• Customized characters and a huge selection of matching studio lit Zoom backgrounds for different themes.
• We become familiar with the birthday child’s name, family, pets, friends, wishes, etc ahead of time.
• Experience includes 'meet and greet', magic, juggling, a story, scavenger hunt for musical “instruments”, Happy Birthday song, blowing out the candles and wishing everyone well before ending the show.
• The Zoom event is 30 minutes. The fee is $200 including a link to the recorded session.
Adding a co- host provides for a smoother experience, more attention in the recording on the birthday guest and the addition of music and effects. The fee is $50. We have additional outdoor options for fire juggling and fire eating.